Updated: Aug 8, 2022
Using Herbal Witchcraft, Crystals, Candles, Spiritual Tools, and Offerings.
With Mercury in Virgo, we can already start to feel the productive energies flowing leading up to the Lion's Gate Portal! This is a powerful time to harness your energy and manifest what you desire. The Lion's Gate Portal is at its peak on August 8th each year. This is a powerful time to manifest because the energy of Leo, the Sun, the star Sirius, Orion's Belt, the Earth, and Jupiter are all at play. The event is often called 8/8 by mystics and astrologists, who associate the number with abundance. Also, the number 8 on its side looks like the infinity sign. This guide has everything you will ever need to know about manifesting with the Lion's Gate Portal!
What is the Lion's Gate portal, what is it used for, and why is it significant?
The Lion's Gate portal is an energy gateway that is used as a time to release old patterns and open up to new possibilities. The Lion's Gate is significant because it is a powerful time to manifest your desires. By harnessing the energy of the Lion's Gate, you can create positive change in your life. The Lion's Gate is a major energetic portal and it is activated every year during the full moon in Leo. This is the perfect time to harness the energy of the Lion's Gate, which is one of manifestation, creativity, and self-expression.
What are the Powerful Benefits of the Lion's Gate?
1. It helps you to connect with your higher self and receive guidance from your intuition.
2. It clears away any blockages that are preventing you from manifesting your desires.
3. It amplifies your ability to manifest your desires into reality.
4. It helps you connect with Universal energy and receive support in manifesting desires.
5. It allows you to release old patterns and beliefs that are no longer serving you.
What You Can Manifest with the Lion's Gate Portal?
As we approach the Lion's Gate, many of us are wondering what we can manifest during this powerful time. The answer is anything you desire! If you want to create more abundance in your life, the Lion's Gate is the perfect time to focus your energy on that goal. Whether it's more money, more love, or more success, anything is possible when you harness the power of this portal.
What are the benefits of using crystals, herbs, tools, and candles for your Lion's Gate Ritual?
A manifestation ritual is a specific set of actions that can increase your chances of success in manifesting your desires. There are many different rituals, but finding the right one for you is key. Many believe that using crystals, herbs, tools, offerings, and candles for your witchcraft can help to amplify your intentions, especially during this time. Herbs can be used for cleansing, attracting positive energy, and promoting healing. Crystals can be used to amplify your intention and help to focus your energy. Tools and offerings are for magnifying energy and providing gratitude. Candles are used to cleanse your space or can be placed on your altar for extra energy.
Top crystals, herbs, and spiritual tools to use during a manifestation ritual.
If you are looking to make the most of the Lion's Gate energy, this guide will help you explore the different crystals, herbs, tools, and available spells, and find those that resonate with you! There is no wrong way to work with this energy, so allow yourself to experiment and see what works best for you. When it comes to manifestation, there are several crystals, herbs, and tools that can be used to help you harness your energy and focus your intention.
Crystals and gemstones are powerful tools for manifestation. They are also said to contain the magical properties of the cosmos. How does this work? Crystals are magical because they are created from the Earth. The Earth contains magical energy and minerals that were created from the Big Bang. Crystals absorb this magical energy, which increases their potency for magic. We can harness the Lion's Gate energy by placing crystals on your altar and in your home, meditation space, and workspace, as well as using them in rituals.
Herbal witchcraft is the magical practice of using herbs, flowers, and roots to create the desired effect in your life. Herbs can be used to cleanse your space, attract prosperity, and remove unwanted energies. You can place herbs on your altar, in your bath, or burn them in a special vessel called a jar to absorb their magical properties. Herbs are powerful magical tools that you can use for manifestation.
Candles are also often used in manifestation rituals. Candles can help to set the mood and create a sacred space for your ritual. They can also be used to represent the element of fire, which is associated with passion and creativity. Each color can represent a different concept, so it's important to research the color correspondences.
An offering bowl is a magical tool used for an exchange of energy. Offerings are placed in the bowl, and in return, the offerings help you manifest your desires. You can offer food to the spirits or place it on your altar to attract positive energy.
Activate the Power of the Lion’s Gate with Crystals
Tiger's Eye: Balances the soul, alleviates anxiety, and restores confidence. Can be used to increase wealth and vitality. Tiger's eye also brings protection against negative entities and vibes as well as strengthens self-worth.
Rose quartz: This crystal is all about love and self-acceptance. It helps to open up the heart and allows you to receive love and abundance.
Quartz: Quartz is known as the "master healer" and can be used for any type of manifestation. It amplifies energy and intention, making it a powerful tool for manifestation. It can be paired with other crystals to magnify their energy.
Citrine: Known as the "success stone." It helps to increase motivation and stimulates creativity and is often used in manifestation rituals and spells. It is said to attract abundance, prosperity, and success. It also promotes manifestation by helping you attract what you desire.
Pyrite: Symbolizes gold, used to increase strength, energy, willpower, and confidence. It attracts abundance, wealth, prosperity, and success.
Amethyst: Powerful crystal that has a high vibration. It is said to enhance psychic abilities and intuition, making it a great choice for manifestation work.
Moonstone: Moonstone is a feminine energy stone that is associated with the moon. It is said to promote peace, harmony, and balance.
Carnelian: Used to still anger, jealousy, envy, and hatred. Also used to promote peace and harmony and to dispel depression. The stone is worn by the shy and timid to bolster their courage and can be used to counteract doubt and negative thoughts.
Aventurine: Type of quartz that harnesses creative energy. It is a stone of luck, growth, and risk-taking. Aventurine is known as a "stone of transformation," which means it can help you change negative vibrations and thoughts into positive ones. This makes aventurine a great stone for manifestation, especially if you are just starting.
Emerald: Helps you get in touch with your intuition. It is also a stone of transformation that can help you release the past and welcome new things into your life. Emerald is great for manifestation and can help you attract more prosperity, abundance, and good luck into your life.
Diamond: Magical portal stone. It is one of the most powerful and precious stones on Earth. Diamond holds the wisdom of the universe and is a portal to higher consciousness. It can be used for gaining clarity, wisdom, and focus, and is great for manifestation. It can help you attract more prosperity, abundance, and good luck into your life.
Incense, Oils, and Herbs for Manifesting Through the Lion’s Gate
Jasmine: Jasmine is a sensual and romantic herb that can be used in spells and rituals related to love, money, and fertility. Its sweet scent helps to raise your vibration and attract positive energy.
Sage: Sage is traditionally used for cleansing and purification purposes. It's also known for its ability to promote wisdom, clarity, and understanding. Sage can be used in manifesting rituals to help you let go of what is no longer.
Basil: Basil is associated with prosperity and abundance. It can be used in spells and rituals to attract money, success, and good fortune.
Rosemary: Rosemary is known for its protective properties. It can be used to guard against negative energy and bad luck.
Thyme: Thyme is associated with courage and strength. It can be used in spells and rituals to promote self-confidence and power.
Mint: Mint can be used to attract money, lust, healing, travel, and protection. It has long been used in healing potions and mixtures. Mint is also used in travel spells and to provoke lust. Its bright green leaves and crisp scent led to its use in money and prosperity spells. Fresh mint laid on the altar will rid your space of evil and call good spirits to be present and aid you in magic. Mint is also kept in the home for protection.
Rose: Rose is a flower that has been used in magical practice since ancient times. The scent of the rose is a symbol of love and romance, which makes it a great tool for attracting love and romance into your life. The scent of rose can also be used to cleanse your space of negative energy.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon is associated with success, prosperity, and luck. It's a powerful tool for manifestation because it helps to increase your vibrational frequency.
Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most sacred scents in India. It is used in spiritual practices such as yoga and meditation. The scent of sandalwood is used for protection, purification, and removing negative energy from your life. Sandalwood is perfect for manifesting with the Lion’s Gate portal.
Candle Colors and Corresponding Manifestation properties
Green: Wealth, abundance, new ideas, and prosperity.
Blue: Tranquility, connecting you to your higher self/spirit guides/ ancestors, and healing.
Purple: creativity, psychic ability, and spiritual enlightenment.
Red: health, strength, passion, romantic love, sex, and protection.
Pink: Romance, self-love, fertility, and non-romantic love.
Black: Psychic protection and destroying negative patterns.
White: Power, protection, manifestation, positivity, peace, and creation.
Orange: Ambition, motivation, and inspiration.
Yellow: Friendship and joy.
Brown: Promotes health, endurance, and courage.
Silver: Divine feminine, psychic development, wisdom, and powerful dreams.
Gold: Divine masculine, amplifies intentions, attracts fortune.
How to energize the portal and create your ritual space?
As we approach the Lion's Gate, which occurs when the star Sirius rises in alignment with the Pyramids of Giza, it's a powerful time to connect with the energy of the Sphinx and tap into its power to manifest our desires. There are a few things we can do to energetically prepare for this annual event to harness its power to manifest our intentions. First, we can clear and cleanse our space, both physically and energetically. This will help create a sacred space for us to work with the energies of the Lion's Gate.
Finally, we can create a ritual to mark this special occasion. This can be as simple as lighting a candle and meditating on our intention or performing a more elaborate ceremony. However, if you choose to celebrate the Lion's Gate, make sure it feels magickal and significant to you.
Step-by-step Ritual to Harness Your Energy and Manifest Using Herbal Witchcraft, Offerings, Crystals, and Candles During the Lion's Gate Portal.
The Lion's Gate is a powerful portal of manifestation and creativity that can be used to harness your energy and manifest your desires. This is a powerful time to connect with your higher self and the Universe to set your intentions for what you want to create in your life. Here are some tips to make the most of this potent energy. To harness this energy to manifest your dreams and desires, you can use visualization, intention setting, crystals, incense, oils, herbs, tools, and offerings to open the portal and connect to the energy of the Lion’s Gate. Follow these suggested steps to make the most of this magical time with a manifestation ritual.
1. Set your intention- Get clear on what you want. Be as specific as possible. What do you really desire? Be clear, concise, and confident. Focus your energy on that one thing. Write it down, make a vision board, or create some other way of visualizing it like meditation. You can say it out loud as well.
2. Practice visualization: Once you have set your intention, it's time to start visualizing what you want to manifest as if it has already been achieved. It's important to be as specific as possible while visualizing. Feel the feelings of already having what you want. Try to really imagine what it feels like to have your desire. What does it look like? What does it smell like? Really feel the joy, happiness, and love that comes with achieving your goal. See yourself surrounded by abundance and feel the joy that comes with it. See yourself enjoying the fruits of your manifestation. Feel the joy, love, and happiness that comes with achieving your goal.
3. Choose the incense, oils, herbs, crystals, tools, offerings, and candles you will use in your manifestation ritual.
4. Cast your ritual. Supplies you'll need: a journal and a pen, an offering bowl, an open mind, candles, crystals, herbs, incense or oils, and an optional offering. Your ritual can be as simple or as elaborate as you like. The important thing is that it feels good and aligned with your highest good. Take some time to ground yourself and connect with Mother Earth.
5. Cleanse your space, herbs, crystals, tools, and yourself with sage or any other cleansing tool, or by using a cleansing spray like Florida Water. As you cleanse your space you can recite an affirmation like,
“I am cleansing myself and space with light and loving energy. All energies that are no longer mine to carry are leaving my body. I am free. I am whole. I am me."
6. Create an altar or sacred space for your ritual. Place your herbs, crystals, tools, candles, and offering on the altar.
7. Light your candles and incense. You can cast your circle, or invoke your ancestors now. Place the herbs and essential oils in a simmer pot or lit cauldron and envision your intention while you stir them clockwise. The aromas created attract positive and powerful energy.
8. Sit in a comfortable position and place your hand over your heart. Imagine you are inhaling and exhaling through your heart with your eyes closed. Do this for a few breaths. Focus on your intention for your manifestation.
9. Speak your intention aloud, or write it down on a piece of paper. Now take your hand and hover it a few inches above your heart. Begin making circles in an anti-clockwise direction, imagining that you are the clock (hand will circle to the right). As you are making the circles, imagine you are cleansing your heart energy. Once you have done that, reverse your circles so you are moving in a clockwise direction. As you make these circles, imagine you are opening and supercharging your heart. See if you can feel the energy radiating from your heart and experiment with making the circles bigger or wider.
10. Now lay down, take your crystals, and place one on your third eye and one on your heart center. Lay there and meditate like this for 10 minutes or longer if you wish. You can set a timer if you like too. Visualize your intention coming to fruition. As you meditate, try to clear your mind and focus on the energies of the crystals sinking into your body through your third eye and heart.
11. As you come out of your meditation, place the crystals to the side, grab your journal, and begin writing down anything that comes to your mind. Write down thoughts or feelings you are having. You can also ask your angels or spirit guides to come through and channel a message for you. For this journal exercise, just dump out whatever is on your mind. For best results, try to write without stopping and without filtering yourself. Getting into this flow will help to tap into the deeper layers of your subconscious.
12. Reflect on what you have written and see what insights or messages have come through your writing. Thank your spirit guides and angels if they came through while you were writing.
13. Allow the candles to burn all the way down, and thank the universe for bringing your manifestation to you.
14. You can carry the crystals with you throughout the day or sleep with them next to your bedside. Be sure to drink a large glass of water or sip some herbal tea after this ritual to help with the energy activations.
15. Take action steps: For your manifestation to become reality, you must take action steps towards your goal. What can you do to move closer to your goal? Even if you don't know exactly how you're going to manifest your desire, start taking steps in that direction. This could involve research, networking, or taking classes related to your desired outcome. If you want to manifest financial abundance, start looking for new opportunities and jobs that align with your goals. The more actions you take towards your goal, the more likely you are to achieve it! Taking small steps will help to build momentum and keep you focused on your intention. The Universe will respond to your actions and help you manifest your desires.
16. Let go and trust: The final step is to let go of your manifestation and trust that it will come to fruition. This can be difficult, but it's important to remember. Have faith that what you've asked for is on its way. Release any doubts or fears that might be holding you back. Trust that whatever you're manifesting is for your highest good, and know that it is meant to be. Release attachment to the outcome. Detachment doesn't mean you don't want it, but rather that you trust that whatever is meant to be will be. Let go of the need to control everything and have faith that the Universe will support you.
17. Be grateful for what you have already manifested in your life. Expressing gratitude will only attract more good into your life.